Well we had a snafu in the transmission and one of the chatter springs came loose and wedged against the old pressure plate. I am now in search of a new one. Im running a crate 350 matted through an Advanced adapter to the T98. I tried a 76 1ton C30...no luck, the fingers on that plate stick out too far. I went back and compared the old one to everything from a 66-81 corvette, same for camaro, finally settled on a 68 chevelle..the closest match I could find (Advanced, Autozone, Robbins, and VIP all didnt have the plates for many of the vehicles). Tried it and with the linkage all the way backed off it slips using the old jeep throw out baring and the new pressure plate. So here I am with 2 options..either find the right pressure plate (and I tried that once) or find a shorter bering that will fit the jeep transmission and work with the chevelle pressure plate. The chevy one is a c-hair smaller then the jeep but it appears to be the right lenght. Both slide smoothly only a chevy tranny but the chevy wont slide onto a jeep tranny. Anyone have any idea what pressure plate or baring I should use? I can get pictures if need be.