Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lockout Hubs and Gas Filler Necks....

Default Lockout Hubs and Gas Filler Necks....

What different companies make lockout/freewheeling hubs for 715's, and who carries them now? Does anyone have a line on good rubber filler neck hoses? Thanks..............

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Quote Originally Posted by RECYKLER View Post
    What different companies make lockout/freewheeling hubs for 715's, and who carries them now? Does anyone have a line on good rubber filler neck hoses? Thanks..............
    Filler hoses are available from Memphis Equipment. I paid $76.00 for mine last year and they are new.

Selectro, I think is the only hub out there new now, although a few Warn sets are still floating around.

Snake River 4x4 had the Selectro hubs last I checked at $285.00 a set.
    http://www.snakeriver4x4.com/m-715.html

Glad to see another VA member here!
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

Thanks. Just put the truck on the road 3 weeks ago and still working out a few bugs. I need to figure out how to post a pic here so I can show it off--My wife and I built it out of 10 different wrecks for her, and she is very proud of it. I will be selling a lot of extra stuff soon as a result, if you need any parts. Vintage Power Wagons has the filler necks listed for $85, and I assume Selectro's for $275. I didn't know if there were any better deals out there. Thanks!

BigWheel Bob also sells the Selectro hubs for, I think, $250 delivered. If he still has them.

See the "Ultimate in Picture-posting help" sticky at the top of the Open form for help in posting pics. Just as the title might suggest....

Can't wait to see your pics, Recy!
    -- Tim Taylor

Going to Aberdeen for the East Coast Military Rally, hope to score some there. If not, I will be definitely shopping about. Who is Big Wheel Bob?Thanks!

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

. I will be selling a lot of extra stuff soon as a result, if you need any parts.
    I'd love to see a few pics!

Let me know what you'll be selling. I get through Petersburg every so often.

I was going to do Aberdeen, but work just isn't slowing down enough and I don't need to spend anymore now anyway... Not that I won't spend anymore....
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

Thanks for the head in the right direction on the pics posting. "Here's My Sign!"... I'll work on posting them tonight. Thanks!

I blow my wad every year trying to get all of the parts I need for all of our projects, so I know what you mean. It really is a disease!!

Who is Big Wheel Bob?Thanks!
    BigWheelBob is a member on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWheelBob View Post
    I just thought I would bring this back up. I STILL have these for 250.00 delivered to zone members. It is best to call me though. Thanks, Bob. 910-326-2881

Thanks for picking up my slack, Markness!
    -- Tim Taylor