I think we know that there are words that are not to be used on the site. We have a word censor in the site program that deals with these for us. There are times when members try to get around the censor by using alternate spellings of these words. This is not allowed...if a word is not to be used, a funny character spelling of it is just as wrong.
With this in mind, I added this to the site rules today:

We have a word censor with a banned words list on the site for offensive words. If a word is censored in your post, that means it is on our banned words list. Attempts to get around the banned word list with alternate spellings are considered the same as using the banned word. Since the normal spelling is not allowed, the alternative spellings are not allowed as well. These will be removed and 1 warning will be given. Repeat occurrences will result in suspension of posting privileges or even banning in severe cases.
This rule is somewhat relaxed on the BS Board though the f-bomb and racial slurs, among others, will NEVER be tolerated.
I know I for one, in daily life, have used the word "freakin" in place of the f-bomb. This will be acceptable and not considered an alternate spelling.

It is not a big problem on the site, but it is something that pops up occasionally that we would rather not see escalating...nip it in the bud so to speak.

Thanks for understanding!

Sincerely,
Jon 'brute4c' Schmidt