Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Rockers and Cab Corners Going In

Default New Rockers and Cab Corners Going In

Some pictures of the progress in rust repair. Long way to go with all the holes in the truck. We have not completely ground off the welds yet in these pictures. You can see the remains of the old rockers on the floor.

Pretty darn good!

I am embarrassed to even show the work an my truck after seeing that, good job

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Beautiful work..... I like the look of new sheetmetal going in....

The welding and body work is being done by a friend. I can weld but I don't have the skills for body work nor do I want them! He is very good at replacing panels and welding in patches. We'll post pictures as we progress with the finish work. Still hoping to roll it out this summer, painted and ready to roll.

On a similar note, has anyone determined if Jeep Panels Plus has really gone bust? Thier website doesnt seem to have ever re-appeared.
    68 M-715 MVPA #2710

Looks awesome! I need the exact work done on mine. Where did you get the replacement parts?

I have their phone number, Jeep Panels, if anyone wants it. The web site is down but I still got panels.

I would like to give them a call, I didnt know that rocker panels were avalible. I ended up grinding the lip where the rocker meets the floor panel off, I had some 22gauge ( i think) Steel bent into angle, then welded the pieces back to back to remake were the floor and rocker meet.The rockers were really rusted, i sandblasted and ospho what i could get to . i would love to get rid of the bondo.

Number I called is 207-743-7671. Bought inner and outer rockers. They make them to order. They do require fitting. Mine had to be bent just a bit and they were longer then required so had to be cut. They make them long so you can wrap the cab corners.