Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New M715

Tim......that is exactly what I was doing wrong....the picture i sent to imageshack was an extremely large file.....I resized it on my computer then tried it......Presto it worked!! Thanks for the complement on the photo....I'm kinda like a proud new papa.......gonna be lots of pics......lol

Quote Originally Posted by ryanroo View Post
    if join dates are how we are judged, i feel like i am being cheated. i was a member on the way old zone before the great crash. heck i think i joined in like 04 or 05. now i look like a newb....
    You may well outdate me, Ryan!

I think post count or join date has precious little to do with being a noob. It's all about attitude. Don't have a "can-do" spirit? Won't bother clicking on the "Search" link? That's a noob!

I have long admired the positive, helpful attitude here on the Zone. Take supafreak's warm welcome in this thread, for instance. Sure, we poke playful fun at each other from time to time, but generally it's all done in a spirit of respect and friendship.

Now, back to dukhunter's New M715 (i.e., The Topic) here in the General Tech forums....
    -- Tim Taylor

yeah im not worried about it. i was joking around. i hang out here more than the other sites i am a member of because the company is good. i don't even have a truck yet.
    Ryan

nice truck! looks like a score, from that one pic looks straight, and really good shape

welcome to the 715 family
    my signature is sweet huh?

Thanks Foodstamp......Yes its really a straight ole truck...and a bonus with the original winch that works like a dream. The truck had been with the Carbondale Kansas Rural Fired Department for over 20 years. I'm a little embarrassed to say what I paid for it.........$1000.....and a little bit of dump truck work...(I'm in the gravel hauling business).....All we did was jump the battery and I drove it home........and been driving it ever since. My girlfriend thought I was nuts when we went to look at it.......Now I can't get her out of the thang..........she loves it!

Nice Truck, Great buy!, good luck with it!
    It always nice to hear about someone finding a diamond in the rough.

oh you cannot be my friend... 1000 bucks for that gem you are one lucky SOB
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by ryanroo View Post
    yeah im not worried about it. i was joking around. i hang out here more than the other sites i am a member of because the company is good. i don't even have a truck yet.
    Ryan
    Post count is nothing compared to the "jewels" Nice thread!