so our shop is chock full and there is stuff in the backyard awaiting its turn. this was the latest addition to the shop.

not obviously this exact one, the one we got is bigger, longer wheelbase. we had to totally remove the door in order to get it in the shop. the thing is MASSIVE. in addition to the mog, we have the 715 getting the CTD, a 72 blazer getting a 12 valve CTD(my project for the time being), one kubota rtv900, with one waiting to get started and another almost finished in the backyard, and the 4bt cherokee swap project in the back that is getting debugged for delivery with the kubota's. the shop is FULL. as if i need it, for a time filler, i have to build a pod for an aluminum rad. that is for a customers blazer he is building. we also have to build 3 people haulers for the same operation as the kubotas and the cherokee. we also have to start building a sniper chassis, and we have a zero-g chassis in the backyard that we have to finish into a turnkey. life is busy. we jsut hired a couple of new guys so we also have to get them up to speed
Ryan