Thread: m37 winch set-up

Default m37 winch set-up

Has anyone adapted an M37 winch bumper to an M715?

Are you asking because you have a m-37 winch setup avilable to you? I never compared the parts however if there is an amiable fit of some kind between the dodge frame extensions and the jeep frame you could probably make it work.Otherwise you could sell or trade the dodge parts for jeep ones.
    68 M-715 MVPA #2710

I might have one become available to me. I also think that it might look
    good on the front end of an M715.

Photo-chop it and see.
    -- Tim Taylor

If you truly think this through, it might work mechanicly. Looks are a WAY distant second. I know the m37 mounts are on the sides of the winch. There is at least four bolts from thr 715's front cross member that would bolt up. Oh wait there is an extra piece of steel that goes in there. I don't think it would be too hard to do, just try to keep it's mounting strong and you should be safe.
    "We are here for the meeting!"

Get the M37 winch parts and trade for the M715 parts. I know there are a lot of people out there that would like to have a winch on thier truck. If my M37 was in better shape I would like to thave the parts, if you don't use it and they are cheep, let me know. When I put the winch on my M725 I picked up parts here and there. Winch was $50, PTO leaver was free, PTO and a few mount parts from AB Lynn. Original bumper was cut from the solid one.