Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone check out this site..??

i have been cruising that site for a while. i am in the market for a M715, and since the only ones i can find that are runners and in decent condition seem to be in the 4000-6000 range i can't say they are too bad. i am however keeping my eyes peeled for a better one. i would love to find one closer to home than texas or salt lake city. i surely don't want one that is rusted to beat all hell and beat to snot. total originality is not a huge concern for me either
    Ryan

Default 715's in CO

That shouldn't be too hard here in CO. I nabbed a near perfect original m715 for a great price in Denver. Since a summer has passed, I have seen four or five others come and go for under 3,000. The dump truck on that guys site came from the Springs I believe. The person who posted it wanted like a 1000for it as I recall. I never checked it out because I couldn't dig up any info on the dump option and I avoid driving to the Springs unless it's absolutely neccessary.

Since cars don't rust here, it's been happy hunting for my car habits.

Quote Originally Posted by generalcuz View Post
    That shouldn't be too hard here in CO. I nabbed a near perfect original m715 for a great price in Denver. Since a summer has passed, I have seen four or five others come and go for under 3,000. The dump truck on that guys site came from the Springs I believe. The person who posted it wanted like a 1000for it as I recall. I never checked it out because I couldn't dig up any info on the dump option and I avoid driving to the Springs unless it's absolutely neccessary.

Since cars don't rust here, it's been happy hunting for my car habits.
    well if you see any in the state of colorado, be sure to toss me a bone. i really would like to find a more cost effective option.
    Ryan