Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First post to say hi and show my M715

Default First post to say hi and show my M715

Just wanted to say hi and post a pick of my 715. We have used two M715's on the ranch my dad manages for the past 15 years. I left the ranch about 4years ago and I just picked this one up this weekend. I found this site looking for info and parts for the truck, this site is awesome. This truck hasn't been started in 4 years because my dad has been using this truck to keep the other one running, but I got it running today and drove it around for the first time in four years. I have alot of good memories in this 715 so I couldn't let it just sit there and rust away.

Welcome to the Zone! Looks like a good truck. Do you have great dreams/plans for her, or just going to run what you brung?
    Jeff

Welcome aboard! Nice to see another one with the same hardtop I have...cool!

Welcome!

Good looking truck.

Welcome aboard. Very nice looking truck. Nice that you got a winch truck, and one with the hard top option. I would think that in Texas you guys would run no top or home made canvas on the ranch trucks. I'm just surprised that you found that one so nice after you said that it was used to keep the others running.

welcome... nice looking 715!

Thanks for the replys. I plan on doing an engine swap to a small block V8, I would really like to put a 6bt cummins in it but the V8 is going to be alot cheaper. It has a hard top because the ranch is at about 9000 ft elevation in western New Mexico and is really cold in the winter. I moved to Texas about 3 years ago. I came from the best wheeling in the states to the flatest land in the states, but I plan on making the most out of it.

Nice looking truck! Where in the Panhandle are you and where in New Mexico are you from? I'm from El Paso originally. You just missed our Texas field exercise a couple of weeks ago, maybe next year.

whats happenin, im a newb too! sweet ride..wait till u see mine!

I live in Hereford TX now, the ranch my dad runs is 70 miles west of Truth or Consequences NM, right in the middle of the Gila Forest. The best elk hunting in the U.S.

I was reading up on the Texas FE it sounds fun maybe I can make it next year.

SouthernM715, that is a nice truck I am hoping I can make mine look that good someday.