Thread: Pictures of some new stuff

Default Pictures of some new stuff

Just thought I'd share a couple of pic's I took of the new stuff I've done.
    First is of the 3 point seatbelts I got from ebay, had to make two mount plates per side (top/bottom) and make a doubler for the floorboard mount.

Next, these are the door panels I made from the same canvas used by NLC, I called Mona and she sent me a roll long enough for both doors.

This is a sticker I saw on ebay and thought would look cool next to the rifle mount

And last is a shot of the truck w/minibike loaded for deer camp next week

ha, im digin the sticker...why do you have a gun mount on the dash, is that something you did or is that stock, mines behind the drivers seat
    my signature is sweet huh?

WOW!!! Looks great! I like the personal touches.
    Jeff

Do you feel the top mounting point for your seatbelt is strong enough?
    I realize going from no belts to any is a huge safety improvement though.
    Last edited by ChalkOutline; November 4th, 2007 at 01:17 AM.

That looks very nice.

Thanks, a mount was originally there but was removed by some PO, it does crowd the dash a little but I like the idea of having an AR handy if I need it. That mount was intended for the passenger, and the one behind the seat is for the driver.

The upper is only as strong as the bow's themselves, I welded a strip of 1/8" stock to both verticals and it's now an integral part of the window frame. I'm sure it would "help" but would definately deform in an impact greater than 30 mph. It does keep my butt planted in the seat while boucing over potholes and curbs though. And most importantly, it keeps the cops from pulling me over for no seatbelts...which happened once already. I guess "some is better than none".