Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MRW Wheel's

Default MRW Wheel's

I can't believe this!!! I called MRW about a set of wheels like Fisherman got and guess what, they are located in Siloam Springs, AR. Thats only 25 miles from my house!!!!! YAHOO, No shipping fees. I'm just tickled Pink!
    I called them, talked to Kay and she's calling me back in just a few with the spec's and prices. Must be livin' right....

Don't forget to tell them Todd sent you. I told him I was going to give him a post on the Zone about his wheels. That's pretty cool your so close. If you get the wheels tell them not to put the pin stripining on them. They ran a nice little red pin stripe around the outside of my wheels, it had to go. But I had figured I would need to paint them again anyways to match my black on my truck. Good luck.

Todd, she just called back and can't find your order. Can you give me a few more specifics or maybe even your order #??? I know that's alot to ask but it would save me all the time and effort of ....(drumroll please) "Re-inventing the wheel!" har-de-har har.
    Thanks a ton. T

Geek.

I'll look around the shop and see if I can find the receipt. I know the boxes are gone.

You have any pics of the wheels?

There are a couple pictures in the Les schwab mounted my tires and wheels post above. Just scroll down and they should be there.

Of course-they couldnt be located on the East Side or AR so I could pick some up on my way to New Orleans in April.
    Todd did you ever measure your backspacing on yours?? You said they run without hitting on 38's?

To measure backspacing what do I measure from and measure to? I've measured backspacing before, but different people have different methods. Not sure what you mean about running without hitting on 38's. You must mean the tires hitting the body? the frame? I haven't run mine yet as my truck is not finished. But others who run them say they don't hit or rub. So mine shouldn't with new leaf springs and a slight body lift.

Get them with the same backspacing Fisherman has! They fit PERFECTLY, nicely tucked in under the fenders, yet with as wide a stance as you could get. Very nice fit!
    -- Tim Taylor