Thread: Stock Tire Source

Default Stock Tire Source

Looking for a place that carries stock tires. The only place I could find so far was:

http://store.coker.com/search.php?mo...bstring=900-16

But they seemed kind of expensive and I was wondering if there was a cheaper alternative.

Thanks.

VPW has them for $150:

http://www.vintagepowerwagons.com/pr...p13-wheels.htm

Click on the right hand page image...

I know these guys have them...dont have a price online...have to call:

http://www.wallacewade.com/index.htm

Wallace wade is a reliable source.

They drive around to events in our area in a big yellow box truck selling tires. Nice people to talk to.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

The current Wallace Wade ad in the Nov 2007 MVPA "Supply Line" mag shows Non Directional 900x16 military tires with flap for $138.89 each. Tubes $16.95 each

Wallace Wade Specialty Tires
    530 Regal Row
    Dallas TX 75247

1-800-666-8973 or 1-214-688-0091

email: wallacewade@earthlink.net

Depending on where you are, Les schwab has them and are made in Korea by Nanking I think without checking my spare, and were ~150 each installed with new flaps about 4 years ago. They lasted about 9k miles so I went with XL's this time and are much better for ride and should last longer.
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Depending on where you are, Les schwab has them and are made in Korea by Nanking I think without checking my spare, and were ~150 each installed with new flaps about 4 years ago. They lasted about 9k miles so I went with XL's this time and are much better for ride and should last longer.
    Kevin
    I have looked at the Michelin XL's and really like the 1100-16 is there a good place to get those cheap. I really like the fact they are tall and skinny similar to stock but may last longer. Thanks!

Try Ebay you might get a good price, I got mine from ebay and the seller was about an hour away from me and let me check his stock so I picked the 4 best ones. I think i got a good deal and no shipping. I purchased my second set of them two weeks later for $525 the first set cost more but overall a way better tire then what I had before. I would try to see them before paying for them as I think some people are not happy with what they got.
    Since then I have loaded the truck up for a week of camping and towing a 16' trailer with four ATV's and the tires were great on the road. They have excellent road manners! and off road they work pretty good they are not a bogger tire but work well. I think on utube theres a video of me going up Archers trail in Oregon. Just search for M715 it should come up along with a dozen other videos.