Thread: Howdy from Idaho

Default Howdy from Idaho

Hey all, I've been cruising around on here for the last week. I found Grandpas M-715 out on the farm. Burned some by a fire about 4 years ago but everything is there. Uncle Started to swap in a mid 60's 327 before the fire and left the 6 Cylinder Tornado laying on the ground untouched by the fire. Winch is in the back of an old sweptline dodge bed and all there. Been offered the whole truck for 300 Bucks. You guys think it is saveable if I do a frame up resto-mod on it? I am in the middle of a frame off on a 1969 CJ-5 right now. I have pics but do not know how to attach them. Oh and I accidentally posted this thread twice, how do I delete the duplicate?
    Last edited by 1969 cj-5; July 1st, 2007 at 12:18 AM.

Shot with DSC-W5 at 2007-06-30
    Last edited by brute4c; July 1st, 2007 at 12:49 AM. Reason: fixed link

If the duplicaate hasnt been deleted by a moderator already, I'll find it and get it removed now.

Sending a pm to a moderator or an admin with a request to remove a duplicate will always get it done...no sweat.

Hey welcome!! Yes, buy it! You can't go wrong for 300.00 bucks. Lots of knowledge here. If you can't find your answers using the search, post up and somebody will know. You realize the truck will drive you even deeper in to this disease only jeep owners understand .

I also have a 69 CJ-5. I've owned it for 25 years this year. I love that thing.
    I've learned what is weak on them and modified it to where it's a very reliable rig. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk CJ's. I'd really like to see some pictures sometime. Good to have you aboard!

Be sure to send brute4c the M715 Vin number and year for the registry. Sounds like another one saved. Cool.

Al.
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

WELCOME!!! Mountain home is a few miles away from my Brother. When I visit him we'll have to hook up if you keep the M715.
    Go Ahead, Make my day

I pass right through Mountain Home on my way to and from Utah. Good for you if you need parts. I can usually haul stuff if it fits in the truck. My fees are reasonable, unless you think a 6-pack of beer is out of line!

Welcome aboard!
    -- Tim Taylor