Thread: michelin xl sources

Default michelin xl sources

I need a reliable and cost-efficient source for the smaller 35" equivalent xls!!!

I find no shortage of the 11.00x16 tires, but i'm having trouble locating the smaller ones. These are for my tow rig project. Please post up if you know where to find 9.00x16 xl's, I would need them shipped unless they are somewhere in the wy/co/ne/sd "front range" area, say 250 miles from Cheyenne, WY.

Thanks for any leads.

btw, this is for putting 2004 AAM axles (solid axle, four wheel discs!) in an older dodge cummins, replacing the CAD d60 and the d80 hybrid. 3" lift and 9.00x16 michelin XL's, xenon flares, body armor. Wait till you see this, especially towing jeeps!

There is a dude in Idaho who sells 9.00x16 Michelin XL's in sets of four all the time on Ebay...he starts the bidding usually at $180 if I remember right and the tread usually has about 50% life left...

any idea what his username might be?

not off the top of my head but do searches under "michelin xl" "9.00-16" "dodge powerwagon" etc and it should pop up...

Quote Originally Posted by bcw1284 View Post
    any idea what his username might be?
    I posted his info on your BS board post. I'm way to lazy to do it again
    He does start the bidding at $180 and I got mine for $182 plus shipping $322.50. He's sold them for as high as $650 but I've seen them goe with no bids all the way to the end. I think he might of got tired of messing with it? I really wanted 11x16's but for $322 I couldn't pass it up.