Thread: Updated progress pics

Default Updated progress pics

Well here are a few pics of some of the stuff I've been working on lately.
    First, I completed the install of the vette M/C and all the lines with SS from Classic. I had a little trouble trying to figure out just how to bend the tubes from the MC to the distribution block so the one looks alot like "macra-mee" (sp) but it works.

Next is a shot of the Harley brake block with the NAPA pressure switch and the tubing.

Next is a shot of the Bob Cowan power assist ram installed. It was pretty straight forward and man is it STOUT.

And last is a wideshot of the enginebay again,

I still have to iron out some kinks in the radiator support and hose issues too before I'm done and can get on with the wiring.

It's all taking alot longer because of the minutia in the details...I'll keep ya' posted.

Thats some great progress. Keep up the good work. Do you have any more pics of your hydro assist? Mainly looking for pics of how it is mounted on the axle. I can kinda see a tab by the differential, just wondering how that is attached. Thanks.
    68 M-715
    67 M-725

You bet, I'll roll it out into the sunshine tomorrow to get more light on it. I'll post those pics tomorrow afternoon.
    It came with a bracket assembly already fabbed-up to be welded to the axle and the other end came with two tabs. After Bob explained it to me three times (sometimes I'm a little thick) I finally "got it" and it practically installed itself, I just had to run a bead. All I've got to use is a stick welder so it had it's challenges. But as long as it'll hold is all I'm really worried about. T