Thread: Wheel bearing thrust washers

Default Wheel bearing thrust washers

Does anyone have a brand/part# that a local shop can order/cross reference. I've been able to get absolutely everything to rebuild my axles locally except the keyed washers that go between the spindle nuts.

My old ones are beaten past what I'd like to reuse and some of the keys are sheared off. (I'm not the one who took a chisel to the nuts either. I paid the few cheap $ for the right socket)

The best parts guy at the local driveline shop that had everything else on the shelf looked at one of those washers and said he'd never seen one like it in his 13 years there.

The link to the parts list page wasn't working for me and the thread search tool doesn't seem to work for me either.

AB Linn should have them. Sometimes on Ebay. Sorry, don't have info for a local source.
    Robert-CA

Memphis equip has lots of small stuff like that. So does Vintage power wagons.
    One of the has got to have it.

So there's no civilian cross reference that Napa or a driveline shop could get or might have without knowing it? Is the spindle nut assembly on the military version just different in that way?

AB Linn sells a dozen of them for $12 on Ebay once in a while...Napa or a GOOD truck place can get them - like a shop that sells stuff for one ton trucks and bigger. I have a truck NAPA that can get anything...

I'd call AB Linn first...I know he has them for a buck a piece