Thread: 205 P.m.

Default 205 P.m.

I finally got a 205 to complete my drivetrain. Is there anything standard I should replace before I install it. I will try and give it some attention on Mon. too busy this weekend.

Seals.
    **I heart Bump_r **

new lube........

I just took mine down to the local Gear and Axle shop and had them go over/replace everthing, seals, bearings and they even wire wheeled it and painted it for 75.00. I even got a free pen...

I'm jealous, a free pen (nice score), oh and good luck getting the 205 in...
    Go Ahead, Make my day

Quote Originally Posted by ColHart View Post
    I'm jealous, a free pen (nice score), oh and good luck getting the 205 in...
    Tranny jack and a chain fall,come-a-longs and

BEER

Redneck1
    Tree, WHAT Tree officer?

I drained it today and looked inside. Everything looks good. Will hit it with the pressure washer to clean it up before it comes apart. Will, I prefer "spring water" from the south.

Pull the PTO cover and look inside. If you are going to twin stick it, you need to pull the cover to do it anyway. Mine had a fine layer of grime on the bottom, but no metal. I left it alone once I cleaned it all out and twin sticked.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw