Hey, okay got the sticks put back together with the ebrake handle, reminded me alot of the Mouse-trap game I played as a kid (last week haha). Should be easy to drill one hole and mount to the side of the sm465.

My big question now is what position do I put the shift rods on the tcase before I attach the shift linkages from the levers? Really if someone would just say (in plain english) "put the front shift lever link to the inboard t- case rod, with that rod being in the 'all the way in' or 'all the way out' .....or something like that I could have this thing done.

I have already looked at, read and made a copy for reference, the diagram sheet from ORD with the 6 round circles saying Hi and Low and all that but It spends alot of time talking about the ability to have front wheel drive only capabilities and wellllll, thats all a little superfluous (sp) to me.

Gotta tell everyone that I've only had 2 4wd trucks and they were both single stick tcases, didn't use them all that much, and whenever I did I just read the little sticker instructions before engaging. It was pretty simple.

My biggest concern is to have the levers hooked up right, in thier right positions and be in 2wd hi to start off with. I can adjust them around and experiment with shifting once I get it all put together. I just gotta get it right this first time.

Thanks for you patience, I know this is a pretty elementary question for most of you but...it's a new one for me....thanks in advance for everyones help.