Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: towing a m715

Where is the truck? Is your location New Palistine In? Couldn't find new pal. I might know of a private carrier. Feel free to pm details if you don't want it on an open board.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Heck on empty road in northern Michigan if you are not doing at least 90 you are holding up traffic. Logging trucks rule the roads up there.

are you up in the UP? god, i love that place, most of my relatives are there, visited all through my childhood. i hope the rest of the world never discovers it. all those logging roads are fun to explore

Quote Originally Posted by whydah View Post
    are you up in the UP? god, i love that place, most of my relatives are there, visited all through my childhood. i hope the rest of the world never discovers it. all those logging roads are fun to explore
    Naw I'm not a yooper, I'm on the Silver Lake Sand Dunes on the west coast in the lower penn.(pinky knuckle) We just travel to the land of yooper often to got play. Everyone come here to play, so I go elsewere. We like to hit the rocks up on Drummond Island often.

Dave
    1967 Kaiser Jeep M715 weapons carrier:http://www.davidallenracing.com/M715.htm
    1967 Kaiser Jeep M35a2 2.5 ton cargo truck: http://www.davidallenracing.com/M35A2.htm
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.i2k.com/~schwarzd/

Quote Originally Posted by gimpyrobb View Post
    Where is the truck? Is your location New Palistine In? Couldn't find new pal. I might know of a private carrier. Feel free to pm details if you don't want it on an open board.
    yes i am in new palestine, in. but to make things a little simpler i am going to have it delivered to where i work in indianapolis. the truck is currently in kingman arizona. i would be happy to get a price from your shipper. thanks

He said Az is out for him. Theree is another guy who advertises in craigs list though. Want his #?

Quote Originally Posted by gimpyrobb View Post
    He said Az is out for him. Theree is another guy who advertises in craigs list though. Want his #?
    sure, i am getting several quotes, so 1 more wont hurt

He doesn't know me. Call Jim at (937) 671-4557. Here is his ad:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/rvs/301250413.html