Thread: Still more pics

Default Still more pics

As you can see, I screwed up on the first three, here goes again.

Last edited by brute4c; March 19th, 2007 at 11:43 AM. Reason: remove repeat pics

I don't know why it's doping that! heres a few more.

OK we're proably all sick of it now! see ya....
    Last edited by brute4c; March 18th, 2007 at 03:20 PM. Reason: removed repeat pics

I don't know why it's doing that multiple pic thing, I entered different pics, maybe Jon or Tim can clean up some of those redundant photos. Thanks Dan

Hey what is the new piece in the floor pan for? I assume clearance but I guess I haven't been paying attention to whatever project you have been doing.

Check out the 2nd one back from this one theres more pics. I posted up a while back with some questions on driveline angles, I could'nt find the old one to add to, I guess it don't have to make sense, everybody loves new pic's. Dan

Yes it is clearance for the modified Dodge T-case factory crossmember, the reason I did'nt support it from the bottom was because I wanted to retain the PTO on the 205. The pan mod should'nt affect how the stock seats mount or a J-truck bench. I think, it only raised it about 1 1/2". Maybe some one can look under thier seat to see if there is that much clearance. Thanks

Looking great Dan!! I wish I could have seen the truck in person on my last visit to Seattle. Thanks for making the trip with the OD to my friend house. It was good to see you. Start thinking about a camp-out soon. The truck is looking super!!

Al..

Thanks Al, no prob. on the delivery of the OD, Made life a little easyer for Brandon, nice to meet your friends. Ready for summer's mini FE, hope more people show up, and I hope the truck is done! See you! Dan

Fixed...no sweat....
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Thumbs up

Thanks Jon, that was buggin me!