Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nm M715

Default Nm M715

I just wanted to test the pic posting.
    Last edited by dhood; March 16th, 2007 at 01:22 AM.
    1969 M715 WO/W

Now I can show off my truck.
    I started work 2 years ago and I am almost there. I just need to replace valve seals and repair the gas tank.
    1969 M715 WO/W

Looks great, I hope mine looks like that someday.
    What paint and color did you use?

Very Nice looking truck! It looks like 24087 Semi-gloss green.
    Zone holster maker

Nice looking truck.

Dave
    1967 Kaiser Jeep M715 weapons carrier:http://www.davidallenracing.com/M715.htm
    1967 Kaiser Jeep M35a2 2.5 ton cargo truck: http://www.davidallenracing.com/M35A2.htm
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.i2k.com/~schwarzd/

Well done!

I used the Gillespie 24087. So far, I'ts got a new exhaust manifold and system, intake manifold, oil pump, timing chain, tires from Wade Wallace, master cylinder and wheel cylinders, fuel pump, fuel sending unit, fuel guage, distributer cap (both the cover and ignitor), spark plug wires, rotor and points and plugs, steering box, recored radiator, etc. etc etc. I just need to get the new valve seals in and the motor is done. I also need to get the fuel tank repaired.

Here's the engine compartment with original paint on the firewall and fenders:

Since this picture it has the new fuel pump without the wiper vacuum. When I get the work done, I will finish up painting the valve cover. I might have the emergency brake band replaced down the road to make it perfect and safer, but for right now, the operationality of the truck is my focus. It took alot of money and time (which I have run out of), but it's been alot of fun.
    1969 M715 WO/W

Wow! Nice looking on the outside AND under the hood!

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Thats one clean engine bay, looks really nice. What data plate is that on the front of the valve cover?