Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I all in now

Smile I all in now

Well I stopped to look because I thought it might make good parts truck or at the very least I could pass it on to the zone if it was for sale.
    The price was too good, I bought it. Somehow how my wife went along with it and my oldest son thinks it will make a great surfing truck, we live a couple of miles from the Ocean, great beaches here.
    Trucks not in bad shape, missing a radiator.

Thats awesome, that 725 looks really good!

Is that a sunroof I see cut into the top?

What about that blower contraption behind the surgical light? Awsome truck!

Gimpy, that looks like an add-in a/c unit - hmmm.

nice truck.

nice 725 and youll enjoy it. I sure love mine and Im looking for another one. I just missed the bid on the one on ebay by not being home at the last minute to get it or Id have had another one.

You guys would know better than me, I am new to these trucks(m715, M725).
    Sunroof as you call it is fairly robust, almost like a portal. I thought it was stock. This ac unit was in cab, now that you mention it, does not look military.

That's a civvie heater - never seen that a/c unit before - definately an add-in, but hey, if it works, all the better! These things cook in the summer.

Rich....what is telling you that is a civvie heater and not a mil one? I dont see anything under the hood that tells me so....what am I missing?
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Darn it!!! How did I miss that? Where didcha find it? Good luck!

Hi Sotto,
    It was on the North service road of Sunrise Highway in East Islip.
    I had seen it for a couple of years, finally decided to call the number to the hall where it was sitting.
    $300, and I just started it yesterday and took it around the block, brakes work, lights work, runs good, operating light in back works, fans to vents in the back work, heater in the back is there but have not played with it yet, I am afraid to fire heater up, it works off gasoline.
    Best buy I ever got. Had no radiator, but once engine fired up I quickly pulled the one from my M715 and dropped it in just to see how it was going up and down the road.
    Now that that weather is getting better, going to change all the fluids on both trucks and finish brakes on M715. I told wife m725 is a parts truck, going to be tough when I want to put both on the road.