Thread: My wife's been holding out on me!

Default My wife's been holding out on me!

Last November when it snowed, Nick and I took the M715 out for a spin (so to speak). Upon our return down the driveway, Jennifer snapped this shot. I just love it!

Just thought I'd share....
    -- Tim Taylor

Here I thought this thread should have been in the BS section...
    Nice pic Tim! You need to get Nick an OD watch cap and then you could have said M715 in Korea or something like that and none would have been the wiser...
    Zone holster maker

Cool truck and cool picture. Your defroster ducts need cleaning.

Don't you often wish the M715 had the split flip-out Duece windshield?

Is that a rare snow storm there along the ocean? Looks like a pretty good dumping.

Add a foot to the ground at least and its like looking out my front window...NICE PIC!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

The problem is there's no defroster or heater at all (yet!)

I wish I could have the split flip-out Deuce windshield on my CJ, actually, after having seen Al's (Kaiserjeeps) CJ-5.

The fact that we had snow in November was strange in itself. We usually get a few inches once or twice a year that sticks around for a couple days. It's when the cold air from Canada comes down and meets that wet Pacific air that we get our occasional snow.

Yeah, snow is pretty. Especially with an M715 in it!
    -- Tim Taylor

I'm begining to wonder if I'll ever be able to post driving pics of my truck.