Thread: Need A Part #!!

Default Need A Part #!!

Hey you guys, Over2land needs a tie-rod end... you guys have a NAPA #?

QUICK!

Dave Druck
    adventureduo.com

Search here turned up nothing, but I found this on the PseudoZone (pretty quiet over there!)

http://m715zone.proboards102.com/ind...6141353&page=1

That should have what Jpete needs.

BTW, why are you doing his bidding? Lose a bet?

Good luck....
    -- Tim Taylor

Timmah! I was stressed... after popping the cap off one of mine today trying to grease it. Hand held grease gun, pumped some grease in, no problem... then it got harder. I kept pumping, and pretty soon the peice that the zerk fitting was in seperated from the tie rod end itself. I called a shop owned by friends of the family and he strongly suggested replacing it.

In anticipation of search working on this board, here's the numbers I ended up with:
    Moog PNs ES235L and ES235R
    Napa PNs 269-2052 and 269-2051 If the Napa parts are in the correct boxes, the 2051 is the left hand thread one, while 2052 is the right hand thread.

Both stores made the comment that they've rarely seen anything with that low of a (selling/demand) score. I don't remember what they called it exactly, but basically if they sold any less of them, they wouldn't stock them even in the warehouses.

FWIW, if you had a 715 in Anchorage Alaska, and needed a set, you'd be fine. Both Carquest and Napa have them there.

Thanks for the search Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Binford View Post
    BTW, why are you doing his bidding? Lose a bet?
    Cause i try and help people out when i can, cause they always help me.
    adventureduo.com

Quote Originally Posted by over2land View Post
    Timmah! I was stressed... after popping the cap off one of mine today trying to grease it. Hand held grease gun, pumped some grease in, no problem... then it got harder. I kept pumping, and pretty soon the peice that the zerk fitting was in seperated from the tie rod end itself. I called a shop owned by friends of the family and he strongly suggested replacing it.

In anticipation of search working on this board, here's the numbers I ended up with:
    Moog PNs ES235L and ES235R
    Napa PNs 269-2052 and 269-2051 If the Napa parts are in the correct boxes, the 2051 is the left hand thread one, while 2052 is the right hand thread.

Both stores made the comment that they've rarely seen anything with that low of a (selling/demand) score. I don't remember what they called it exactly, but basically if they sold any less of them, they wouldn't stock them even in the warehouses.

FWIW, if you had a 715 in Anchorage Alaska, and needed a set, you'd be fine. Both Carquest and Napa have them there.

Thanks for the search Tim.
    Yep, those are the #'s that i had originally on my Excel Spreadsheet i gave you. Glad they're the right ones.
    adventureduo.com