Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard top

Default Hard top

Is there a high demand for the winter tops out there, I have atleast 1 possibly 2 and I have no intention of utilizing a hard top, I dont know what condition I'd call them...Im in Michigan and at the moment they are in New Hampshire. Just curious if there is a demand.

You can always find a buyer at the right price.

Would one happen to be fiberglass, sorta custom molded looking? If so , I'd be interested maybe.

Me too, the fiberglass one

Got word back...my father says he believes both are original tops, thinks they are metal. Im sorry for those who wanted FiberGlass. I dont know what Original means as to what style they are, he said he'd take a peak at both when he gets a chance, Knows atleast one is in good shape the other is likely structurally sound but showing the elementally induced age. Again, will get pictures as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by BulletSponge View Post
    Got word back...my father says he believes both are original tops, thinks they are metal. Im sorry for those who wanted FiberGlass. I dont know what Original means as to what style they are, he said he'd take a peak at both when he gets a chance, Knows atleast one is in good shape the other is likely structurally sound but showing the elementally induced age. Again, will get pictures as soon as I can.
    I might be interested in a stock metal hardtop. ( depending on condition and shipping)

Oregon, ouch...well its in NH but I will drive the thing back with me to Michigan if that'll cut down shipping!! Or you could wait 7 years at which point I might be moving to Portland....just kidding.

I have a fiberglass top that I am going to take pics of on Sunday. I'll try to get them up here first before wife Ebay's it.
    VaM715

I might be interested too. Shipping would definitely be better from MI rather than New Hampster. If my work has any installations that direction I could possibly even pick it up.

I'm in N.H. myself and i am interested.