well i stumbled into a super great engine etc. cleaner today and its the cheapest i,ve ever bought also. spray can OVEN CLEANER !!!!!!!!! IT was 28 deg,s. outside and i just bought a running 4 bt cummins engine. i was looking at it as i was drivin home in the mirror and got to thinkin how greasy it all was. then i got to thinkin how would be a good way to clean it before i unloaded it. as i drove by the grocery store i thought of this idea. so i bought 4 cans of the store brand oven cleaner for $1.00 a can. i went to my local car wash and sprayed 1 can per side. now mind you its 28 degrees outside.... as it foamed up i could see the grease melting..... i put my quarters in and started power washing wanting to save a few quarters to wash out the bay when i was done . that engine cleanned up like new and left no residue in the bed of my truck or the car wash bay. in short try it and you,ll see also. this stuff works perfect. i cant wait to try it in the hot of the summer.
hope this helps somebody else. i spent a total of $9.00 to clean a complete engine, bellhousing & trans.
bob