Thread: I can't post new thread.

Default I can't post new thread.

I for some reason can't post new thread, I can respond to an already "up" post but can't create a new one, even when it shows im loged in. with Welcome, saxon on the upper right corner. It states (when I try) that I'm not logged in, or not priveliged because of something or other. ?????

So you can reply to an existing thread, but you cannot start a new thread? In which forum? You started one here in this one!

Try one more time and post again here if it's still a problem. Probably Hammer or brute4c will have to help out if you're still having trouble. My powers are (wisely) limited!
    -- Tim Taylor

This is an issue with your browser's settings.
    The easiest way around this issue is to assign m715zone.com as a Trusted website. Or you can be more specific and allow cookies for m715zone.com

Remember that anyone can post in this forum...even if they cant in any other. This is specifically done for the problems like Saxon has...he can post here and get his issues with the website solved...same for people registering and not getting the initial email to be able to activate their account, etc.