Thread: My Brushguard Pictures

Default My Brushguard Pictures

Here is one painted installed on Rpgdeity's truck. One thing to note if you are building these for yourself. It is best to build it, install and test fit before you final weld the tabs that go under the hood.

Here is one of the first ones I test fit on Binfords truck. Everything worked out sweet. I have made 5 so far and will be making 4 more for members who wanted one of these style. I will not be making any more until after my truck is finished. Please post up some pictures of your tube style brushguards when you finishe them. Good Luck Fisherman

Nice job fisherman! I like your work. Thanks for the tip... Exactly why I can't promise a perfect fit for someone else.

I have delivered two of these to other members, one with the tabs loose and he welded them on himself. The second one I mocked up my loose front end, and welded the tabs. Rpgdeity had to re arrange them I believe. I have one more waiting to go out with tabs welded on. The remaining ones I'll be finishing will have those tabs left off, and will need to be welded on. It seems there is some difference between trucks. My truck is under construction and I don't have the front end completed to do this mockup. Colhart please post up the pictures when you finish. I like to see other peoples custom work. Good Luck.

Those grille guards are very stout. Better looking and stronger than original.
    Nice fabrication work Todd.

Thanks guys for all the gifts that day. Just like Christmas..LOL/

Thats really nice work, don't s'pose you'd disclose their cost????

I won't be building any for awhile, I was charging $250.00 for one painted. However steel will probably cost more the next time? If you have good fabrication skills you could build one for yourself. The hardest part was bending it correctly and making sure everything lined up and keeping things in square. Once that is done it's pretty straight forward. I made a jig of sorts for the bending. I have only sold a few the rest were used for trading for other truck parts or transportion services. I mostly made them because I didn't want to spend the kind of money for a really nice stock guard. And to prove my brother wrong that I couldn't build one. I had to teach myself to weld first. And having the right tools makes things nice.