I see tons of activity there. Just about every question would be answered here. I had posts declined because I have not had my fakebook account for over 12 months. You can't search there, you can't help anyone there, the scams are everywhere there. Rudeness is frequent, growing more and more keyboard commando's, abysmal grammar, and self appointed PHD's.
Bad incorrect information is overflowing at a sickening rate, and at the end of the day, fakebook is still evil as it gets. These old style forums still rule the day. This is where good things happen. I hope people who own these trucks realize the true value of this site and come back to learn and help here. This new fangled way of on the surface immediate communication complete with likes just plain stinks. It is growing real turds. And while my sense of smell is still hosed from the mess of covid, it stinks worse than ever. A public thank you to Jon for this site. For the goodness it has created for so many years. And I got to be a part of that.