Thread: stock door hinge bushings/pins?

Default stock door hinge bushings/pins?

Anyone know a source? Can i use repair parts from another make?
    I haven't had any luck in my searches.
    Thanks.

I know GM makes bushings. I don't know if they fit our rigs. The one good thing is the door hinges are the same as all wagoneer and J truck. What side do you need? Drivers I assume. There is also lots of adjustment that can be done. I assume you need to raise the handle end of the door up? You can do that.
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

This is an old page from a former member where he put newer doors onto his M715.
    http://www.bigscaryjeep.com/Civilian_Doors.html
    The page is still up and I think has some great information even if it doesn't match directly with your job, lots of upgrades that he did back in the day.
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun