Thread: Rubber door stops 5340-614-9772

Default Rubber door stops 5340-614-9772

Looking for any info on purchasing the rubber door stops for my M715

And they go where exactly? Many are the same as full size jeeps. Wagoneer and J truck. I will probably have time to go look at where they go later. But if you know maybe post it up.
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

Thanks

They on the right side of the door frame half way up it’s a small round rubber stop
    1/4x1/2

Joseph

I ended up making them. In the same thread, someone mentioned that they were also commercially available but I don't think their link works.

http://www.m715zone.com/vb/showthrea...-project/page3

I think I have some of them. They were a common little bumper. I will look tomorrow as it is late. I will look for a part number or a link I am pretty sure I have somewhere. I will probably need the ones I have.

Searching the internet is difficult now. Here is a bag of 50 of them. About the correct size but not tapered like OEM. The bumpers also should have a washer in the bottom of the screw hole for strength. The originals do.
    The search result that works best is "recessed rubber bumper"
    I will look more later. But you get the point...

https://rivers-edge-products.com/sho...rubber-bumper/

These are just about perfect for size but the FSJ ones had a flat top not rounded. And they were tapered. If that does not matter here is a life time supply.. The replacements should be very soft. I have seen the corner sheet metal skin crack from bumpers that were too stiff.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/17410687119...Bk9SR-jEhvbXYQ
    Last edited by Kaiserjeeps; March 7th, 2023 at 11:15 PM.