Thread: Ls swap

Default Ls swap

I am going to be doing a ls swap into a 725 was wondering if anyone has done this swap before

Blog Entries

Thank u his site didn't help much did get allot of info though. Did find some motor mounts for a 5.3 that'll fit

Blog Entries

What exactly are you looking for. That site has all the parts & numbers you need.

BJs offroad has simple motor moutns and other parts. chck there iste. There are a couple of other sites iwh various parts. I used simple LS mounts wiht wide ears and welded to he body. I also have the BJ mounts that i cold not use as the stock mounts to fram where cut off. That said yo ucan also get heavy duty stock frame mounts to replaceth factory bolt type. Again another google will hel pon that The radiator i picked upa LS J10 swap one. ALot of the parts you need can be crossed with a Jeep J10 as he front clip is baiscly the same. For electrical i use the stock wiring with the 12v bulbs and a stand alone for he motor. Mine is drive by wire but drive by cable is a little simpler and you cna keep Jeep gas peddel if you have it. BE creative and think simple is will be easy.. DOnt overthink it.

What kind of mileage numbers are to be expected with this engine? Tom>?? What size Ls is getting used.
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21