Thread: M715 Tornado parts source?

Default M715 Tornado parts source?

Is there a company with the surplus M715 stuff? Memphis equipment seems to have nothing on their website, and I got some stuff before from Surplus city, but the website also has nothing. Are they still in business?

I am a civilian Jeep Tornado guy, but some of the M715 engine stuff is better, but I can no longer find on the web.

Vintage Power Wagon might be another place to search. They had 16 shipping containers full of M715 parts the last I heard.

The story I have heard many times is that the government had all of the M715 parts stored in 2 locations. One of those places burned down. VPW bought what was left from the other place. So, there are literally thousands of intake valves out there and 0 exhaust valves because the exhaust valves were in the burned down place.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Parkman View Post
    Is there a company with the surplus M715 stuff? Memphis equipment seems to have nothing on their website, and I got some stuff before from Surplus city, but the website also has nothing. Are they still in business?

I am a civilian Jeep Tornado guy, but some of the M715 engine stuff is better, but I can no longer find on the web.
    Memphis Equipment has way more than what they list on their website. Just give them a call and tell them what you are looking for, they probably have it, just be prepared for the price though. Another spot to check out is the one supplier in Greece, I believe it's MV Spares, I have bought several hard to find motor pieces from them.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Thanks Guys!

What are you looking for in particular?
    1968 M725(2)
    1967 M715
    1967 M725(2)
    1963 M43
    1954 M37
    1967 M103A3 w/M1010 Body