Thread: Reproduction Factory Gas Pedal

Default Reproduction Factory Gas Pedal

Here's a public service announcement: The unobtainium factory "Jeep" embossed gas pedal is now being reproduced (https://stores.partsdude4x4.net/gas-pedal/ ).

I just bought one off him on Ebay. Was $75, free shipping. The pictures on Ebay have ones with and ones without the holes for the screws.

Wow...that is GREAT!! Thanks for posting it!!!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

That's great news on a part that is sorely needed.
    Thanks for posting!
    Hopefully it is made from a quality material. I have had some bad experiences with repro rubber parts in the past.

I too was excited to see this. The gas pedal was one of the first things to see if it was intact when I would buy a cheap FSJ. Partsdude 4x4 is a great company. The owner is a great guy. He created a guest check out at my request. It was done two days after I asked. He does not hesitate to create a good reproduction part when he see's he can. He has had a steady stream of new items for years now. The parts have always been good quality. I hope he never shuts down..

I installed my new pedal the other day and drove it to work today! Very nice piece! My old pedal used to pop off the studs if I floored it. Now I feel a lot safer going down the road! Thanks Parts Dude!

Ordered today.

Great information! Just ordered a pedal and studs.

After 10 months of use, my pedal will not stay on the studs and the rubber lip ripped off. Does anyone have the same problem? If so, do you have a fix?