Well my wife and daughter left me and my son unattended this past weekend while they were gone to a dance competition and the Green Iron Disease bit again. So across the state we went to pick up another 1967 M725 to add into the motorpool. I bought this one well under market value as it complete and 100% original with no missing pieces plus the owner had just done the brakes and a carb rebuild. Plus there was a load of extra parts to go with it including a set of NOS front fenders and things like spare water pump, fuel pumps, carb, gaskets, spark plugs, dist. and wire set and a front bumper. It runs and drives great with only a few small issues, the exhaust is broke at the flange in front of the muffler and the fuel tank has some scale and needs to be cleaned out (right now it's running on a secondary tank under one of the rear bench seats) I have a spare complete exhaust system and all new gaskets so I will be fixing that in the next day or so and then we will start in on the restoration of it. Should turn out fantastic since it's all original and complete.