Thread: Fuel and vacuum lines issues.

Default Fuel and vacuum lines issues.

Hello all I'm new to your group. I was hoping someone might have or know where i can get replacement fuel and vacuum hard lines. I'm working on a 1968 M715 with the stock engine 230 tornado. Any help would be appreciated. I thought about bending new ones but i'm stuck on the budget and don't have a lot of room to go over it. Also has anyone had issues with the gear for the oil pump. I have not had good luck finding new ones just used and in some cases pretty beat up. Thanks for your time.

Welcome to the fun!

I don't have any stock engine parts left that would help you. I am sure someone will post up with what you need though.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

For the hard lines, BJ's Off Road sells stainless steel kits for Brake, Fuel and Vacuum:

https://www.bjsoffroad.com/Fuel-Line...pc_p_2288.html

https://www.bjsoffroad.com/Vacuum-Li...pc_p_2287.html

I bought a set. They are pretty nice but $$$. I owe the Zone a big write-up on the fuel and vacuum line routing because I struggled with that a lot. I think with some good pictures, a tube bender, a flare tool and some patience, you could do a decent job of duplicating a set yourself.

The worm gear on the oil pump? I think Memphis Equipment has that...at least I remember they did in the past...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

The gear in the crank is my issue . just looks like a poor design and doesnt mess real well. i

I think you are talking about #6 in the following image...the worm gear on the crank that the distributor and oil pump shaft runs off of:

Thats the one I mentioned in my last post...I think Memphis Equipment has that...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Yes that's the gear I'm looking for. I called memphis equipment and they had nos one so i bought it and we will see what we get when i get it. Also has anyone have our know where i can come up with the bushings for the transfer case linkage. I tried memphis equipment and that was a no go. There are the ones that go in between the handles to space them out from touching each other. Thanks for the help .