Hey everyone -

I asked about it a while ago in the "wanted" section but I can't seem to find that post anymore, so sorry for bringing this up again here.

I am looking for a brake distribution block that mounts to the frame under the master cylinder. I left mine on the frame when it got sand blasted and it looks bad. The plan was to give it a try anyway and see what happens. So since I am now to the point of bleeding the brakes - sure enough, it leaks under pressure.

So I have been scheming ways to substitute it, and I have come to a dead end. I can use some inverted flare T and adaptors, and I think I can get the lines to work but I run into a real problem with the brake switch. I cannot find a 3/16" male inverted flare to 1/8" NPT adaptor to mount the brake switch to the T. I have reached the end of the internet, I have scoured the auto parts stores, I visited a Parker hydraulics shop and they all come up empty. So that leaves me with throwing out another request -

Does anyone have a brake distribution block? Maybe lying around on an old frame they aren't using? Or maybe in a pile of parts after a disk brake swap?

Your help is appreciated!

It mounts at the red arrow (the block is removed in this photo):