Thread: Looking for Decals and Seat Materials

Default Looking for Decals and Seat Materials

Had a previous thread, but can't seem to find it. I'm an active duty medic stationed at Fort Bragg, NC that has been tasked with restoring a 1968 M725 as a display piece for my brigade. Been working on it on and off for the past year or so, but haven't had a ton of time to devote to it (as you can imagine with the state of the world right now). We finally got the truck back from the paint shop, but there are still a few finishing touches to get it to where we want it.

I was wondering if any one knew of a supplier for the Caduceus/ Army Medical Service decals for the side of the truck. Additionally, we are trying to find a fabric supplier for the seat material. From what I could tell they were some kind of canvas material originally, but the cushions themselves were pretty destroyed by mice by the time we got the truck shipped to us from Fort Benning so we need new cushions too. We would also like to re-cover the bench seats for the back of the truck. Not sure if it's the same material as the front seats.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Beast will hop in here soon. You can IM him as well- http://www.m715zone.com/vb/member.php?574-Beast
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun

Quote Originally Posted by 44Medic View Post
    Had a previous thread, but can't seem to find it. I'm an active duty medic stationed at Fort Bragg, NC that has been tasked with restoring a 1968 M725 as a display piece for my brigade. Been working on it on and off for the past year or so, but haven't had a ton of time to devote to it (as you can imagine with the state of the world right now). We finally got the truck back from the paint shop, but there are still a few finishing touches to get it to where we want it.

I was wondering if any one knew of a supplier for the Caduceus/ Army Medical Service decals for the side of the truck. Additionally, we are trying to find a fabric supplier for the seat material. From what I could tell they were some kind of canvas material originally, but the cushions themselves were pretty destroyed by mice by the time we got the truck shipped to us from Fort Benning so we need new cushions too. We would also like to re-cover the bench seats for the back of the truck. Not sure if it's the same material as the front seats.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

I have the full marking kits available on my website at http://www.deltateamdecals.com/m725---m43.html If you only need a few parts of the kit, let me know. As for the seat cushions, they would have been canvas in the front and are the same as the M715 and can be found on this website, http://www.odcloth.com/m715.html The rear covers in the patient area are a black vinyl and should be easy to find from any upholstery place. Like I had talked with you before, I might be willing to donate a marking kit, use the contact email from my website http://www.deltateamdecals.com/ and I'll see what I can do for your unit.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

I can donate any vinyl seating material you need. Just let me know where you'd like it shipped.

That would be amazing! I can pm you with an address if that would be okay. I really appreciate the help

Yeah, no problem. Just pm me and I can send it. I do have access to several black seating materials, and I'm not sure how much you care about the embossing (if any) on the material. If anyone knows or has a picture of what the OEM material looked like, that would be great.

You can also get new seat covers from WeeBee Webbing ODCloth.com and Beachwood Canvas beachwoodcanvas.com. I've worked with WeeBee in the past and he's an okay guy. His wife is nicer. They are not cheap but their not over priced either.
    Zone holster maker