Had a previous thread, but can't seem to find it. I'm an active duty medic stationed at Fort Bragg, NC that has been tasked with restoring a 1968 M725 as a display piece for my brigade. Been working on it on and off for the past year or so, but haven't had a ton of time to devote to it (as you can imagine with the state of the world right now). We finally got the truck back from the paint shop, but there are still a few finishing touches to get it to where we want it.

I was wondering if any one knew of a supplier for the Caduceus/ Army Medical Service decals for the side of the truck. Additionally, we are trying to find a fabric supplier for the seat material. From what I could tell they were some kind of canvas material originally, but the cushions themselves were pretty destroyed by mice by the time we got the truck shipped to us from Fort Benning so we need new cushions too. We would also like to re-cover the bench seats for the back of the truck. Not sure if it's the same material as the front seats.

Any info would be greatly appreciated