Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell us what you think

Default Tell us what you think

Love to hear any input on the new site setup...good, bad or ugly...or all of the above...especially any problems you may find so we can correct them.

Teking, THANK YOU!!!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

So far so good. How many issues did you guys have switching this over?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by glenn View Post
    So far so good. How many issues did you guys have switching this over?
    Way too many to list!!!!! And unfortunately the upgrade from v4 to v5 will be even harder.
    Last edited by teking; March 21st, 2022 at 06:18 PM.

When I logged in from my laptop, login was fine...when i tried from my tablet, it gave me an invalid redirect error...sent me to m715zone.com/vb but no page to load...took off the /vb and then it loaded and showed me as logged in.

must be a setting...somewhere...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    When I logged in from my laptop, login was fine...when i tried from my tablet, it gave me an invalid redirect error...sent me to m715zone.com/vb but no page to load...took off the /vb and then it loaded and showed me as logged in.

must be a setting...somewhere...
    I think this is resolved

I couldn't log in this morning on Chrome. My first attempt on Chrome since the switch since I am back at work today. I was able to log in this attempt though. I didn't do anything different so thanks for fixing it.

The stay logged in box doesn't seem to work on Safari or Chrome though.

Trying to put in constructive comments in a positive way so please take them that way.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Looks good so far. Thank you for the work
    A4x4Junky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barrman View Post
    I couldn't log in this morning on Chrome. My first attempt on Chrome since the switch since I am back at work today. I was able to log in this attempt though. I didn't do anything different so thanks for fixing it.

The stay logged in box doesn't seem to work on Safari or Chrome though.

Trying to put in constructive comments in a positive way so please take them that way.
    Each user has a 1200 sec timer to stay idle. After that they are automatically logged out. There was aproblem with redirects where www.m715zone.com would allow login and m715zone.com (w/o) www would give invalid redirect. That has been resolved. When in doubt flush your cookies. Also che k the sticky above about setting the new site to TRUSTED. You have all new cookies so you need to clear them all and make sure you have the site trusted.
    Last edited by teking; March 22nd, 2022 at 12:18 PM.

I was really confused when I got to the site. I thought what happen. The only thing that I found a little hard was finding where I log in. I think you might want to make it a little bigger and put a label like LOG IN so someone can find it. You know old eyes and all.
    Zone holster maker

Still getting invalid connect whenever I log in, but everything is fine after I make another click on the site.
    I can't automatically stay logged in like I used to. Have to enter username and password every darn time I visit the site.