Got it done and you can see the old line where the fender flared out to. It looks much better now. It took me 2 days for this. It was worth it.

My passenger side fender was too much work. Member Glenn set me up with a replacement fender. Thanks Glenn. It had a few spots that needed some repairs, but I was able to fix all of it in an hour. The original fender had a continuous weld on the place where the fender joins the flare. It would have taken days if it could even be fixed. It too had the spot welds broken and got welded out of position.

Checking a repaired crease. Dang that flare metal is thick. I have a BFH for it.

On the truck and looking way better..

I wanted to put a painted black rhino grille on. But the factory brush guard hits the top of the grille. My brush guard has some bad bends in it. Fisherman gave me one of his heavy duty brush guards when I was at his place after buying the truck. I will get it out and see if it fits with the rhino grille.

The truck is looking good.

I need to drill the hood for the black out light and get some hinges on it. I will get the brush guard situation handled and then probably start on the roll cage. More later..