After what seemed like a long time, I have the rear tank landed. A 41-48 Chevy tank with extended capacity from Tanks INC . I had to order a 2 inch mandrel bent 180. Dang thing finally showed up and it was polished> ugh. I don't remember ordering a polished SS pipe. Oh well.. So cutting it and flipping it to make an "S" shape put the tank to far to the passenger side. Rats. So I found a rubber 90 and it had a nice tight radius bend. Cut to length my tank is now right back on center. It clears the bed mount by 1/4 inch all the way through. So my rear filler is done. No clamps yet but that comes later after paint.
I also finished the dual exhaust system. It is the best side to side match I have done yet. They always seem to be a little different on each side. This looks pretty good. I need to get shock mounts in and figure out what to use for a skid plate. Probably smooth aluminum bent to shape. My truck is going to weigh a lot. I will need a cummins when I am done.

I have been plowing a lot of snow. So kind of slow going. I hope to move to inside the cab soon. I have some nice custom switches to land. Anyway. Happy New Year.

More hopefully soon.