Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: The longest build thread ever, at least it seems like it!

Oh my I was about to lose it with the site being down. Hey I need my fix. I see my finished but not wired pictures are gone. The truck looks good and is about to be trailered across the state. I am about 1/2 done moving to storage units. This is nuts. Thank you Jon for fixing the site. I suffered. LOL
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

It's ALIIIIIIIVE-
    Whew.
    I need pictures of the truck now, KJ!
    Come and take it
    Go work at joann fabrics if you can't shoot a gun

Are the pictures all back up now?

Hey Ed! If you had a part in fixing the site... Why thank you.

I will repost the pictures. I have all the electrical harness and all electrical tools in totes to go in the bed for when I take the truck to it's resting spot till I land at a new home. I have an offer at a place last night but the place needs work. I am supposed to be out of here by the 5th. But it is doubtful I will make that. There will be lots of things I plan to add to the truck. But this is all I can do for now. A front bumper and winch will hopefully level it up some.
    Thank you to all the zone members who helped me. Glenn, eightyduece and Gonz specifically. You guys are great.

Dual fuel tanks with an OEM filler cut and modified.

Modified Buick 350, OEM T98 with the J truck bell and input, IH 32 spline NP205, Dodge Dana 70 with a Powr-Loc with a serial number of 715...LOL Front Chevy dana 60, 12k winch still in the box. Custom printed dash switches, 23 zero roof top tent in California king size. Tennis anyone?
    Last edited by Kaiserjeeps; May 30th, 2024 at 10:16 AM.

Awesome looking machine. The top looks sharp with the color of the truck.

Thank you. That was the first top out of several I made. I have an alteration to do to the bottoms of each side sail panel. And the upper back corners are such a tight radius, I am having a hard time getting the wrinkles out. But hey, I am an amatuer all day long. My sewing machine is now in storage. So any more fun will have to wait till I find a home and shop. I thank you Bill for helping me get to where it is all at.

I am 16 loads to storage now. I have a friend from 7th grade here helping me move. Yesterday we primed the brake system on my M715. I wanted to be able to stop it from getting away from me like after pulling it off a trailer. I took the master off and put some bleeder tubes on it and bench bled it by pushing it against a wall. My entire shop is in storage including my bench with the vise I would have used. I finished the job by using a pump up sprayer pressure bleeder I made years ago for my old deuce I sold. It went quick and unfortunately I broke off a stuck bleeder on the passenger rear Dodge dana 70. So Now I need to replace it. I cracked the brake line to try to get most of the air out. Then rinsed it well. Just one more step to being mobile. I sure wish I could wire it and drive it. Hopefully soon. I really hate moving. But I am glad to leave here. A summer of total chaos...

Dang, didn't realize it was just over 4 years ago I loaded my red M715 cab up for Al. Time flies when you're having fun. Went up this evening and helped a little on a car hoist take down. I offered to give a lonely looking M715 parked outside a home but Al didn't seem too interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well keep trying and maybe??

Yeah...time sure flies...my youngest is 25 this year...doesnt even seem possible...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Time sure flies does it not? And nice try Glenn...LOL I will be sure to give you a call if I can't find parking for the M715 on the 5.25 acre new place.. Ha. I sure appreciate the help with downing the car lift Glenn. It was way harder than I thought it would be. It is still on my trailer. And many thanks for picking up the parts for the Medford gent... I could not bear putting them in the scrap metal pile.