Thread: Finally Pics+info

Default Finally Pics+info

sorry if i screwed up on the images im new at this whole forum thing.
    I also got a whole bunch of numbers off my dashboard becuase i didnt know which was the VIN.
    MFR SERIAL#10588
    DATE DEL 8-67
    FED STOCK# 2319-921-6369
    CONT# DA-20-113-AMC-10235(T)(MYP)

You done fine with the pics and the numbers....A1!!! Thanks for the VIN and date!!

Looks like one to do some wrenchin on...but thats kinda the point right?
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Looks good to me. It even still has litters and steps in the back of it. It's too bad whoever couldn't leave the outside of the truck as nice and green as the inside. I wish we had more of those sitting around down here.

I have around 10 canvas strechers in the back if anyone is interested for any reason...
    It's too bad whoever couldn't leave the outside of the truck as nice and green as the inside.
    Yeah it definetly would have been nice. For some reason the civil defense guys in my town just couldnt leave it alone. They did a terrible job two they never stripped half the old paint. The black paint on the rims comes off in big chips revealing the original OD underneath. No rot on the truck, just surface rust.

The ambulance's are cool, Look's like it's all there, good starting point! Are you leaving it stock?

I think for the most part yes. I really just want to use it for offroading and trail riding. I am luck enough to have a fairly good size chunk of land at my house and the high voltage lines run over top. They keep the area underneath clear so i have a nice wide trail to ride around on. I don't plan on doing an engine swap or doing much road driving so im not two worried about top speeds. The only thing i might do would be an axel swap so i can get the locking differential.

You can get an automatic locker for the front and rear, and I belive you can get a Detroit Truetrac for the front. No selecable lockers.

Another brick saved! I have sooo much fun in mine that its freaky. Well I am freaky, but anyway, You will love it.

I just got in my stainless lines from Classic Tube. If you need to replace any fuel or brake lines and plan to bend up your own, your welcome to stop by and take some measurements and pictures while they are still out of the truck. From what I can see they are a perfect match to what came out of the truck.

im thinking the brake lines are shot but still have not gotten around to checking. Thanks I just might take you up on that offer