Well, first post....been lurking a bit and reading a LOT. I have always wanted a M715 and finally was able to obtain one. A good friend describe them so well..."brutally beautiful." I have been working and building up my '79 CJ7 and have learned SOOOOO much, but in no ways am I an expert. So many times I had to redo many items 2x or more due to my mistakes. Now that I have my own wonderful beast, I hope to not make mistakes....too much.

I was able to trade my '46 CJ2A project for a '67 M715 in very good condition with a hard top. I have since cleaned it up a lot and vacated a huge wasp nest that was in the driver's seat. I picked up a 14B 10.5" rear and have it partially installed at this time. Have pulled the front clip off and hood in preparation for the motor to be pulled and prep for an LT1 motor to go in. So much to do, so little time and even less money.

Loaded up and coming home!

14B 10.5"

New (to me) LT1 donor motor

Front Clip removed

So far, my blood pressure hasn't even come close to lowering, but every time I step back and look at the truck a hug smile comes on my face.