IM in the process right now of building my engine to put in my m715 . I have almost all new parts for this conversion . I have a 1989 5.7 fully machined and bored .30 over 4 bolt main block to build a 383 engine . I have a new Painless Wiring harness and computer for fuel injection . I ported out all of the TURNED PORT INTAKE SET UP and have a new high lift CRANE cam to build a real torquey 383 . I have new (PCM CYLINDER HEADS) aluminum heads with 205 intake valves and 185 exhaust I think with roller rockers . new eagle crank and rods with keith black pistons . engine will be 10.5 to 1 compression . have new GM 26 lbs injectors . have a new motor support conversion kit from novak part number mmx-wc1 . and im going to buy a new nicely built 700r4 trans because I have the computer to run the torque convertor but AND HERE IS WERE I NEED YOUT HELP !!!!!!! SHOULD I GO WITH A DIVORCED OR MARRIED TRANSFER CASE ????? is one way better than the other ???? or is one way worse than the other ??? I hate a manual trans in a 4x4 because when on a hill doing the clutch pedal , gas pedal and brake pedal tap dance or hoe down !!!!!!!!! lol I want the overdrive from the 700r4 for the road . im keeping the stock axles with the custom made rims and 40 inch tires . I also plain on putting in ac with a tilt steering column and cruise control with all gauges from the stock 1989 WS Firebird donor car . BUT AGAIN NEED YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER CASE !!!!! the np205 is not cast in stone yet because I haven't bought one yet but was going with that because of the strength and have a np203 and was going to go with making it a doubler with the np205 . but its a lot of work and money and may not go that way . but the np200 has got to go , the heat and noise is to much . I have no plans on going over 70 mph in this old rig but would like to cruise nicely at 60 mph at about 3000 rpm at he most . so that's it for now and I will try to get some pics up soon because I know I like to see pics of other guys rigs to help give me some ideals of their work and maybe some ideals for my set up to .