Hey All,

So a while back I noticed that the rear output seals on my Tcase were leaking so i decided to replace them. I read on here that the Napa 21213 was the correct seal. I bought a set of those and installed them on the tcase. I had put the lip towards the inside of the case. Well, it basically started draining the oil out the shafts while driving. So I had another set and installed them with the lip towards the outside. After a quick test drive today, she's still leaking like a sieve. I don't know what the problem is. I just read that maybe the vent tube is clogged but I doubt that's it. I'll make sure it's clear anyways but before I buy another set of seals I wanted to confirm that the Napa 21213 was the correct part. Also, when you install the new seals, is it a good idea to put grease on the shaft surfaces? I hadn't done that and a friend of mine thought that that may be the problem. Right now the plan is to get another set of seals, polish the shaft surfaces, install them with some grease, check the vent tube, and cross my fingers. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

The brake drum gets drenched every time