Thread: Failed Login Attempts

Default Failed Login Attempts

I have received this email twice:

------------

Dear 67M715,

Someone has tried to log into your account on M715 Zone with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 99.40.78.21

All the best,
    M715 Zone

--------------

It isn't me attempting but I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this, if so, maybe it's time to ban that IP address?
    1967 M715 w/ 454 and TH400

I have not had the problem but a quick google search came up with AT&T U-verse

I wonder if someone just forgot there user name or if something nefarious is going on?

I saw where they were supposedly from too... that's why I posted here just in case it happened to someone else. It was weird that it happened twice in 3 days.

I would think if someone forgot their password they would click forgot password, which would send me an email but I haven't seen one of those.
    1967 M715 w/ 454 and TH400

Appears to be north side of Chicago...
    Havent got email from anyone who isnt getting access so who knows...

Being that your user id is pretty common for the site...meaning there are a fair amount of variations on that...it could be that someone with a similiar id was trying with the wrong one...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!