Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 39.5 Iroks

Default 39.5 Iroks

Will a set of 39.5x13.50 R16's fit on a stock M715 suspension & 2 piece rim?

Will they fit on a 1 piece 16x10 rim with a stock suspension?

Any Thoughts!!!

There's a guy near me with that exact tire on 10" wide one piece (rebuilt) 715 wheels. Stock height truck. Was just looking at it the other day and decided I am going that route, but with two inches of cab lift.

How many miles do you think these tires are going to get?
    i was thinking about this combo myself.

My 38.5x14.50 thornbirds rub at full stuff.

I've heard bad things about highway durability...but I never listen so I guess I'll find out.

That extra inch of width is probably the problem, gimp. If they are on 10's it makes for a LOT of bulge.

If your looking for good tire wear, don't buy Swampers. If your looking for a tire that looks good and preforms well off-road super swamper is the way to go.

I think tire pressure (correct pressure, that is) can really improve the life of any tire. I suspect that Swampers, not good for highway longevity to start with, get abused in the pressure department. I haven't put a whole lot of miles on mine, yet, so I just don't know.

I have, however, been able to play with them in the 2' of snow we got (and are getting more!) in Colorado. All I can say is that they are AWESOME! They just keep churning and pushing the truck forward (or backwards, depending on what gear I'm in! LOL!).

Thaty said, they are 38.5" and the fronts rub when articulated and the tires are turned full left or full right.

You don't buy Super Swampers for good tire wear!!!
    I've got a Set of Swamper SSR's that have lasted for over 2 yrs with alittle better than 1/2 tread still on them, but that truck has a radius of 50 miles from the shop. The tires might have 15,000 miles on them, if that much.

Well I bought the 39 Iroks, I hope they fit.

hope this picture thing works