Thread: Congrats! on the new forum, but what about the old one?

Default Congrats! on the new forum, but what about the old one?

Hi
    Congratulations on the new forum!

I was just wondering if the old board was still up, or if the old posts will be imported in the new one?

Thanks a lot for your time and effort!

Russ

Default Old forum

Russ, it looks like most of the old stuff seems to be in a post at the top of each forum once you log in. I dont know if that makes sense to you, ( because of the terms I am using), Some seems to be missing, but, I have found most of what I have been looking for, and a whole lot more. Hope this helps.
    Look around at the first post in each forum.
    Good luck Dennis

We are going to import the tech stuff from the temp site and put it in the Archive boards on this one...and the temp site will slip beneath the waves then.

If you look on the forums home page:
    http://www.m715zone.com/vb/index.php
    You can see there is an archive board on all the general tech boards that deal with military vehicles...it is on those archive boards that the info from the temp site is going....also as we move forward, we will be taking info from the new boards here and archiving it into the archive boards as well...a "living FAQ" so to speak..
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

I am working *slowly* to get some of the good tech posted over from there (posts by the "Archiver" user), but it is taking some time to do it. I had hoped to do most of it over Christmas break when I took a few days off, but didn't have a reliable Internet connection at the beach. (Really -- it rained anyway. Honest.)
    DP

Man invented the slowest form of transportation - the sailboat, Then decided to race them.